ALUCOIL is a Spanish multinational company, with headquarters in Miranda de Ebro (Burgos-SPAIN), and part of the Alibérico Group – specialist s in the transformation and manufacture of advanced materials for building, transport and industry applications. ALUCOIL, with modern factories and commercial offices in four continents (Europe, Africa, America & Oceania), is a high-tech company, innovative and growth-orientated, whose cutting-edge production lines turn out the latest innovative products. ALUCOIL has been since 1996 manufacturing and transforming high-tech aluminium materials for building and construction, with more than 40 years of know-how in the aluminium field.
The ALUCOIL global product line is spread over five business units:
• Powder Coating of aluminum sheet & coil for protective and decorative applications under the brands of termolac ® and durolac ®.
• Top Quality ACM – aluminum Composite Panels commercialized internationally under the renowned brands larson ® and signi ® for architectural wall cladding and corporate image design. Metal composite options are also available in Stainless Steel, Copper, Zinc and Anodized Aluminum.
• Almirr ®: multi-laminate aluminum mirror panels, external grade, for concentrated solar panel arrays and building architecture accents.
• larcore ®: lightweight aluminum honeycomb panels. Continuous process manufactured, available up to 78.75″ wide (2 meters) and in custom lengths, it is ideal as a structural wall panel for buildings, elevators, buses, ferries, RV’s, and high speed trains.
• anolac ®: Corrugated aluminum sheets for roofing, walls, accent coverings, and enclosures for roofing, walls, and enclosures.