In accordance with the provisions of the “Legal Notice” of this Website and the General Data Protection Regulation, below we provide you with the legal information with regards to the management of your personal data.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
- Identity: Alucoil, S.A.U. – VAT number: A-81468993
- Mailing address: Ind. Bayas, Calle Ircio, Parc. R72 a R77 09200 Miranda de Ebro (Burgos) Spain
- Telephone: 947 333 320
- E-mail: email@example.com
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS?
Customers and potential customers: We process the personal data you provide us with the following purposes:
- The management of the relationship with customers and the billing and payment of services. The provision of data for this purpose is mandatory; otherwise, the contract may not be fully executed.
- In case you have requested an offer and it has not been accepted by you or acceptance is still pending, we shall process the personal data you provide us to prepare and manage the commercial offer requested. You are not required to provide the personal data required, however, in case you do not provide them, we inform you that it will not be possible to prepare the aforementioned commercial offer.
- Sending commercial communications regarding the products and services of ALUCOIL. If you are already our customer, we may use your data to send you these communications, unless you express your will against it by checking the appropriate box at the moment you provide us your personal data. This authorization may be revoked at any time by contacting us.
If you fail to contract our products or services, we will not use your data to send you commercial communications, unless you expressly authorize us to do so. The authorization is voluntary and your refusal only means that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
In relation to the sending of the aforementioned communications, based on the information provided, we can develop commercial profiles, to offer you the products and services that best suit your interests.
Suppliers: We process the personal data you provide us with for the management of the relationship with the supplier and the billing and payment of services. The provision of data for this purpose is compulsory; otherwise, the contract, or agreement entered into with our entity, won’t be fully executed.
Web Users: We shall process the personal details you provide us with for the following purposes:
- Process your queries and requests through the contact form. You are not required to provide the personal data required by this web page for these purposes; however, in case you do not provide them, we inform you that it will not be possible to meet your request, petition, query or suggestion, or give you access as a user with access to our contents.
- In case this is authorized by the user, by checking the box provided for this purpose, sending commercial communications of our products by any means. On the basis of the information provided, we can develop business profiles in order to offer products and services that meet your interests. In any case, the authorization to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only imply that no commercial offers of our products or services would be sent to you.
Job applicants: We process the personal data that you provide us through your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in order to carry out our personnel selection processes. Within this framework, references of the candidate to entities in which he has previously worked may be requested. You are not required to provide the data for these purposes, but if you do not do so or withdraw your consent for us to process them, you will not be able to participate in said processes.
Social Networks: We process the personal data that you provide us through the social networks in which we are present, to offer you commercial information about our products or services. The fact of becoming a friend or follower implies authorization for the processing of data for that purpose. If you wish to stop receiving such information or to have such data cancelled, you can unfriend or unfollow our profiles.
Individuals visiting the facilities: We process the personal data that you provide us with the purpose of managing the safety and control of physical access to our facilities.
FOR HOW LONG SHALL WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Customers and potential customers:
- The data for the management of the relationship with customers and the billing and payment of services shall be kept for that purpose for the entire time that the service provision agreement is in force. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until all the potential liabilities arising from the contract have expired.
- The data for the management of the commercial offer will be kept for as long as it is in force and subsequently for a maximum period of five years in order to preserve a commercial history of your relationship with our entity and manage in a personalized way any further requests.
- The data for sending commercial communications regarding our products or services shall be kept for an indefinite period of time, until you express your desire to delete them, as the case may be.
Suppliers: The personal data that you provide will be kept during the entire time that the contract or agreement executed with our entity is valid. Once this relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable legislation and until the potential liabilities arising from the contract have expired, which, as a general rule, occurs after a period of time of 5 years.
Web users: The data shall be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request, query or claim and to definitively close it. Subsequently, they will be kept as a communications history for one year, unless you request their deletion before the end of that period.
Job applicants: The data shall be kept for the whole selection process and, unless expressly indicated otherwise, even later, for a period of one year from the last update that the interested party makes of the data, in order to take them into account during similar selection processes that could be carried out in the future.
Social networks: Data shall be kept by our entity only for as long as it maintains its status as friend or follower in our profiles of the social networks in which we are present.
Individuals visiting the facilities: The data will be kept for a maximum period of thirty days, unless it is necessary to keep them for a longer time because it is convenient to clarify any infraction or illegal act detected.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Customers and potential customers:
- Processing your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. This is known as a “legal basis” for processing your personal information.
- The prospective offer of products and services to our clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer the clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes. We consider that the commercial communications of our group are for your convenience, taking into account the contractual relationship that binds us, and that the products or services that are the object of the commercial communications are similar to those that were initially contracted by you. However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this treatment of your data, being able to do so by any of the means provided in this clause.
The prospective offer of products and services to those who, having shown interest in them, are not or have not become our clients, is based on the consent of the interested party. Said consent is revocable at any time, without having any consequences other than stopping receiving the advertising and without affecting the data processing carried out previously.
Suppliers: The legal basis for the processing of your data shall be the execution of the contract or agreement for the provision of services, as entered into with the supplier, as per the terms and conditions set out therein.
Web Users: The legal basis for the processing of your data shall be based on the consent that is requested, for each case, and you may revoke it at any time. The withdrawal of said consent shall not affect the previous processing of data, which shall not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Job applicants: The legal basis for the processing of your data shall be the consent you stated when you submitted your CV, and you may be able to revoke it at any given time. The withdrawal of said consent shall not affect the previous processing of data, which shall not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Social networks: The legal basis shall be the consent granted to us by befriending or following our profiles on social networks, and you can revoke it at any time with the simple fact of not being a friend or follower of them. The withdrawal of said consent shall not affect the previous processing of data, which shall not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Individuals visiting the facilities: The legal basis of the treatment is the legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security in these facilities by the owner, which justifies that the data is necessarily collected by the fact of accessing the site.
WHO SHALL RECEIVE YOUR DATA?
Customer and Suppliers: The data shall be communicated to the following entities:
- The competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- The financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is carried out.
Potential customers, web users, job seekers and social networks: Data shall not be disclosed to third entities.
Individuals visiting the facilities: The data shall not be transferred to third parties without prejudice to the disclosures that, if applicable, should be made to the State Security Forces.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT?
Anyone shall be entitled to obtain confirmation regarding whether we are processing personal data that he/she is concerned with, or not. Interested individuals shall be entitled to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request deletion thereof when, among other reasons, data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under the terms set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, the interested parties may request the processing of their data or portability to be limited; in such a case, we shall only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their specific situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If you have granted acceptance for any specific purpose, you may withdraw it at any time, and this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal thereof. In those cases, we shall stop processing data or, as the case may be, we shall stop doing it for that specific purpose, save for compulsory lawful purposes, or for the exercise or defence of potential claims.
All the rights mentioned above may be exercised through the contact means set out at the beginning of this document; however, in the case of social network and given the fact that said platforms are owned by third parties, the answers to the exercise of rights by our entity shall be limited by the functionalities allowed by the relevant social network.
In case of breach of your rights, especially if you have not been satisfied with their exercise, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details available at www.agpd.es), or with a different competent control authority. You may also get more information about your rights by addressing those agencies.
WHAT ARE YOUR REPONSIBILITIES WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
If you provide us with data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation, under the conditions established in said precept.